1. We believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. 2. We believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord. 3. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. 4. Under Pontius Pilate, He was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. 5. On the third day He rose again. 6. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. 7. From there He will come again to judge the living and the dead. 8. We believe in the Holy Spirit 9. We believe in the Holy world-wide Church of Jesus, the communion of saints We believe in the unity of all believers who profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and the True Church of Jesus Christ is worldwide and belongs to all Christians. There is not "one true church" but rather "true Christians" who walk the walk of a Christian life. You are not saved because of your denomination. 10. The forgiveness of sins 11. The resurrection of the body 12. And the life everlasting.
We Believe the Whole Bible is Truth...
1. There is but one God, eternal, in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14
2. God the Father, the great I Am, is the eternal creator of heaven and earth and all that exists. Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom. Isaiah 40:28
We Believe God's Name must be honoured at all times: All forms of statements that even come close to dishonouring God's Name will not be used including: "Oh my gosh" and obviously "Oh my God".
Oh my goodness is acceptable.
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh through His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His death and resurrection, His ascension, and His coming again in power and glory. That salvation of lost and sinful men and women comes through the shed blood of Jesus, by faith apart from works. For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
4. The Holy Spirit gifts us, empowers us, equips us and calls us, and by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life of witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8
5. There is a unity in the Holy Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ. I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought. 1 Corinthians 1:10
6. That at the Holy Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching… 2 Timothy 3:16 7. That regarding human relationships and sexuality, we hold and teach the scriptural blessing of one man and one woman within the bonds of marriage, as the only union that is God pleasing. Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. Genesis 2:24 8. That regarding creation, we hold and teach that we are to honour and preserve His creation, and that all life is from God and is sacred. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1 Then God looked over all He had made, and He saw that it was excellent in every way. Genesis 1:27 9. That regarding human life, we hold and teach that human life is God-breathed and of all life most sacred, and that human life at all stages from conception to death is to be nurtured, valued and protected. And the LORD God formed a man’s body from the dust of the ground and breathed into it the breath of life. And the man became a living person. Genesis 2:7 So God created people in His own image; God patterned them after Himself; male and female He created them. Genesis 1:27 For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb.” Psalm 139:13; “The LORD brings both death and life; “He brings some down to the grave but raises others up.” I Samuel 2:67. 10. That Christian faith is about a living relationship, not about prescribed ritual nor about religion; it is about simple faith in the saving power of Jesus and not a reliance upon the doctrine of men. But if anyone obeys His word, God’s love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in Him: Whoever claims to live in Him must walk as Jesus did. I John 2:5,6
Therefore, Let's Love and build each-other up as WOMEN, celebrate, and "LEARN about life" together!